Monday, February 4, 2013

It's been a long time!

The last time I posted I was on track with losing weight. Since then I have managed to lose 10 more pounds and keep it off. I am staying on track better with the Gluten Free diet. Getting rid of all dairy is a bit harder I am finding. Next appt I am going to ask if the dairy free is truly hard core or just the stuff that upsets my stomach and makes me obviously sick.

GF mixes are costly. frozen versions are as well. So I am learning to cook from scratch again. Some things haven't changed. But I think at times I am cooking 3 different meals at night. So EVERYONE is fixing to go gluten free. At least when they eat at home. Unless their allergy test/gluten/celiac tests come out otherwise. My results aren't in yet. But still have to eat GF. Who wants to flex 10lbs up /down every day with water weight?!

No comments: