Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Looky Looky

I got 2 new pair of shoes. Nikes and New Balance. The 1st pair of Nikes I tried on fit perfectly! They were black and hot pink!! Of course they had every size BUT mine! I'll take a picture of the ones I bought when I where them :)

Here are the New Balance :)
OMG are they comfy. My first pair of this brand.


Also here is a little package I made up for a swap. I made up the cloth pattern and soap sack pattern. I'm thinking the soap sack may be too "holey" though. We'll see. The "scrubbie" was a Japanese pattern. I don't know/speak/read Japanese. It was interesting reading the charts. I'm pleased with how it all came out. The soap sack has some of the yummy soap from Green's down the road. I hope she likes her package. Can't wait to see what she made me.


I'm thinking about coming up with a similar package for my Etsy store. I just need to fine tune it and price it. :)

No comments: