Monday, April 20, 2009

Socks!

So I am on a sock binge. I love them anyway... But I have two new sock books and I want to make them all!. Is that crazy or what?! I joined a Knit A Long and we'll be knitting 1 pair of socks a month from one of those books until we have all the socks from that book. Yay! Such inspiration for me. It's the Makin' Cookies group on Ravelry. I love them. They're a great group of people. May 1st we cast on the 1st official pair from Cookie A's Book "Sock Innovation". We've been warming up with some of Cookie's other patterns before hand. I'll be done tonight crosses fingers with one pair and working on the other. My goal is to be done by the end of the month with this other pair. But knowing me I'll be late ;) No biggy. The socks aren't walking away hahaha

Picture of my april sock toe

On a side note I finished my Etsy update Friday early and am very happy with it. I hope it sells well.

No comments: