Monday, May 11, 2009

May Socks

Here is a progress picture of the 3! Yes 3 pair of socks I cast on this month. From left to right (all 1st socks, and #1 sock of 2)... Glynis from my Sock Innovation book I mentioned before that I am in a group knit with. The middle sock is Pomatomus, same designer, different group. They are knitting the book as well but in a different order and with alternates. I chose the alt, mainly because I been "going to" for a long time and never did & had the yarn. The last sock, still looks like a sock monkey butt to me. That will change soon. It is a "Mystery Knit-a-Long". Which is fun. No one but the designer and test knitter know what it looks like before hand. Every week a new clue is released. The deadline to finish the 1st 2 pair is May 31. The Mystery Sock is June 30.

1 comment:

Grandma Jan from Sock Monkey Ranch said...

Pretty socks, and yes, the one on the right does look like a sock monkey butt at this point, which makes it absolutely adorable to a sock making granny like me! Thanks for sharing.