Thursday, December 24, 2009

Knitting gifts for the boys is done!

I finished JUST before midnight last night with Derek's. Which made me done! He gets a "gator"/cowl/neck warmer. Deven and Logan get the scarves. I think I already posted pictures. If not I will go ahead and do it again ;)

Derek's Neck Warmer. It's a tube you pull over your head. He'll love it. Especially since the yarn color name is Blackwatch. Picture is a little dim.


Deven's Irish Hiking scarf. Done in a color changing yarn. I loved the way the cables worked. Very fast pattern. Another 1/2 a skein and it would be truly the perfect length for his tall self. ;)


Logan's My So Called Scarf. Took FOREVER! Or at least felt that way LOL. Same yarn as Deven's just green. It's a 2 row repeat that I began to hate after 1 skein of the yarn. :( I quit after 1.5 skeins of yarn. This pattern makes a long scarf!

No comments: