Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swap Time

And they are starting to come in!

I LOVE the big swaps :)You never know what will be in the box/bag. It's like Christmas. And the Secret Swaps are super fun because you don't even know WHO is sending the the stuff to you! Last night I received my Fiber box from Kelly in the SSS group on Ravelry. It was great. Fingerless gloves from yarn she spun! Of course Phillip claimed the quick. He thought I made them for him. I have some similar wool that I have been spinning MUCH thicker.... and he does love the browns and green :)

There were also some more of the wool like the gloves were made from, a white/brown mix, and some pretty red batts. I've never spun from batts before. Lots of tea, cookie mix, a sheep soap (really cute!), stitch markers, sparklie thread, bath bombs, lotion, and some flower seeds for the Spring. All in all a really nice package.

Now I must wait for a yarny one in October from my "Secret Stalker" haha

No comments: