Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I've Done This Week

I grabbed this at HEB thinking "Ooh! Fluffy nutter only with nutella!" I haven't opened it yet to find out because my my nutella jar isn't empty yet. But now that I look closer it may be a vanilla/chocolate thing. Either way it looks YUMMY!


Here is the little chick we have. It's really growing! Hardly any fluff left at all...


This is a Wisp. It is a shawl pattern using the fisherman lace pattern. I used Jojoland Harmony yarn on it, which is cobweb lace. It was SO thin! I did not do it this week. I finished it and mailed it off to my swap partner. She recieved and LOVES it. Whew! Her favorite color. Because of the size of yarn it's a scarf size instead of a shawl :) It's really soft and warm she says.


Here are some rovings I did. 100% Superwash wool. The 2nd batch feels VERY Autumny to me.


No comments: