Friday, March 7, 2008

More Seeds!

The last of Amishland Seeds and RH Shumways have finally arrived. Not all of them will be planted right away. I went ahead and ordered it all though. Some will be planted in the Fall. Some planted several times between now and then.
Here they are!

RH Shumway:
Spanish Peanuts
Bull's Blood Beets
Amish Muskmelon
Rainbow Bell Pepper Mix
German Beer Radish (Muenchner Bier)
Blackeye Peas (for the hubby :) )
Late Flat Dutch Cabbage
Six Shooter Corn
Golden Self-Blanching Celery
Cherry Belle Radish
Bloody Butcher Corn
White Popping Sorghum
Luffa Sponge

For FREE they gave me Beans, Peas, Tomatos, Cucumbers, Corn. All labeled "Early Bird Garden" Experimental Variety. In Ravelry there is a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Group I am in and I saw there was someone asking for seeds. I think I will mail these out to her

Amishland Seeds:
Heirloom Eggplant Mix (long skinny kind dark purple, light green, lavender)
Radish Mix (many Colors)
Purple Italian Marconi Bean
Mixed Carrots (again was afraid there wouldn't be enough)
Thomas Jefferson Red Cayenne
Morning Glory Mix
Riesentomate aus Siebenburgen (tomato)
Eva's Purple Ball Tomato

Potatoes will be here in 2-3 weeks Yay! Garlic in Sept

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi, this is mompotter from the ocean breeze blog. You won a pair of earrings but I don't know how to contact you. Please email me at oceanbreezeblog@yahoo.com

Thanks, Linda